- access_time visibility
Position: - Caretaking Assistant
Closing date: 02/11/2018 at 12:00
Contract/Hours: Permanent, Part-time
Salary Type: Support Staff
Salary Details: Grade B Step 1-3 £6853 - £6951 depending on experience
Hours of Work: Mon - Fri 8.30 - 11.30am 15 hours per week
Location of Role: Bishopswood Schools Federation
• Would you like to help take care of our schools?
• Would you like to work as part of an enthusiastic and caring team across two schools?
• Would you like to make a real difference to the environment in which our children learn?
• The position requires someone who is fit, flexible, motivated and a reliable team member with good, practical skills. We require someone who takes the initiative, is proactive and conscientious. As a Caretaking Assistant you will be responsible for:
• some security and key holding duties including attending ‘call outs’ in emergencies
• general grounds maintenance
• routine maintenance including decorating, gardening and general D.I.Y
• health and safety
• low-level window cleaning
• The successful applicant will need to have a wide variety of practical skills, and good awareness of health and safety standards and procedures.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. For further information and/or an application pack, please contact Mrs Carol Lees School Business Manager Bishopswood Infant School 01189 812836 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bishopswood Infant School and Hampshire County Council are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment.