Junior Digital Marketing Assistant
- access_time visibility
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Assistant to join our expanding team. We are a family run business established over 17 years ago. We are looking to offer training and experience to someone keen to learn and interested in digital marketing. As a Google Partner we would like to train our candidate to become a Google partner also. This is a great career opportunity.
The successful candidate will be trained in the following:
• Google AdWords (PPC) and all associated tools of Google Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• Social Media management
Skills required include:
• Good communication
• Understanding of social media platforms
• Some experience with AdWords and SEO desired but not essential
• Hard Working
• Passionate about marketing
• Basic understanding of content writing
Initial responsibilities include:
• Training to develop a wide range of digital marketing skills
• Developing an understanding of all aspects of digital marketing
• Supporting the marketing team day-to-day
Once the candidate is fully trained responsibilities will include:
• To be responsible for managing monthly digital marketing customer accounts
• To be responsible for managing ad-hock digital marketing customer accounts
• To pass Google Partner exams including AdWords and Analytics and new products as they are released.
• To assist at meetings with customers and explain how our digital marketing benefits businesses.
• To assist with website updates and social media updates.
• To assist with marketing Digital House MD to attract more customers.
• To assist with project management and hands-on ‘doing’ marketing for customers.
• To assist with workshops
If this job role interests you and you have the skills required apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit Our Website Here
We look forward to hearing from you.