- access_time visibility
We are looking for an Accounts Administrator Assistant to manage our company’s accounts payable and receivable.
Accounts Administrator responsibilities include, processing payments to external partners and maintaining updated records of invoices and receipts.
To have a knowledge of Sage and be familiar with bookkeeping would be an advantage. Ultimately, you will ensure we process all financial transactions accurately and on time.
• Manage obligations to suppliers, customers and third-party vendors
• Prepare, send and store invoices
• Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
• Identify and address discrepancies
• Update internal accounting databases and spreadsheets
You can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to Unit 4 Orpheus House, Aldermaston, Berkshire, RG7 8TA