Assistant Manger at Choice Care Group
- access_time visibility
|Title||Assistant Manager – FV|
Choice Care Group is currently looking for an experienced Assistant Manager in the Tadley area.
To assist the Home Manager in the operation of a residential care home for adults with learning disability and challenging behaviours. Duties include development, implementation and monitoring of individual care plans, assisting with staff supervision and administrative control and ensuring compliance with all relevant codes of practice and legislation. Extensive knowledge required, including supervisory experience working with adults with learning disability and challenging behaviour. A QCF 3 qualification an advantage. Disciplined and professional approach with ability to organise and prioritise. Good knowledge of relevant codes of practice and legislation.
We have excellent promotional opportunities for people once they have gained experience and qualifications and a brilliant management development programme that staff are actively encouraged to join. What you get is not only a meaningful, active and rewarding job but a possible new career as well.
· Are you passionate about working with people?
· Can you think on your toes?
· Would you like to be part of a dynamic team?
· Can you motivate others to achieve their goals and aspirations?
· Would like to help people celebrate their successes each and every day?
What are we offering;
· 32 Days Annual Leave (Inc. Bank Holidays)
· Excellent Promotional Opportunities
· Brilliant Management Development Programmes
· Employee Assistance Programme – Pension Scheme
· Wellness Bonus – Introduce a Friend Bonus
· Discounts on Park Holidays, Gala Bingo, Perkbox and many more!
Successful applicant would be required to provide an enhanced DBS disclosure. Disclosure expense will be met by employer.
For more information please visit our website www.choicecaregroup.com