Part – Time Support Administrator- Baughurst
- access_time visibility
A Baughurst based Consultant Engineering Company is expanding and requires an experienced, efficient, pro-active office administrator who is experienced in all general day to day office duties in a very small but friendly office.
Duties will include but not restricted to:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with new and existing clients
- Creating clients renewal quotes.
- Monitoring stock levels for a small part of the business supplying goods
- Generating & following-up quotations for new and existing clients
- Updating company website with news/photos etc.
- Issuing company reports to clients via post and mainly email
- Looking after company vehicles – Service/MOT/Tax dates etc.
- HR duties – keeping staff records in order – legal HR duties are managed by an outsourced company.
- Monitoring and keeping ISO9001 information up to date for annual audits.
To generally support and help manage an established administration system and data management system in respect of the production of documentation, dealing with customers by phone and internet communication as well as looking after their accounts.
This position will be suited to someone with very good IT skills in Microsoft Office Applications.
Ability to help develop and monitor the company’s website, regarding news releases etc. would be advantageous.
The ideal candidate, would require exceptional interpersonal skills, would be demonstrably self- motivated, and would have the ability to produce consistent high quality work, essential to the continued success of this business. They must be able to work school holidays & like dogs!!
(only one – who is friendly).
1pm-5pm Monday to Friday
The rewards for this position are:
1) Starting salary will be a minimum of £9.50 per hour. Although a negotiable competitive salary reflecting the skills and commitment required for this job is available.
2) Annual Bonus
3) Annual statutory holidays + 20 days paid holiday – pro-rata to part-time hours
The position requires no selling or canvassing of any kind.
Appropriate references will be required from anyone applying for this position.
To discuss this opportunity in more depth, and to arrange an interview, please contact:-
Lynne Hutcheon on 01189 811773, or email your C.V. to email@example.com