Senior Support Worker
- access_time visibility
Position: Senior Support Worker
Location: Fir Tree Lodge, Tadley, Hampshire
Salary: £19,208 - £19,793 per annum (depending on relevant qualifications skills and experience)
Hours: 37.5 hours per week - This role requires some flexibility as staff are employed on a shift basis.
Required: A satisfactory DBS check is required for this position.
“The best thing about my job is walking home knowing I made someone smile.”
Are you interested in progressing your career? Would you like a career that’ll make a real difference? As a SeeAbility Senior Support Worker, you’ll support and supervise the staff team as well as supporting the individuals to maintain their independence and personal support. You’ll grow with the people we support by making exceptional relationships with them, their families and your team. The best part is that no two days will be the same! You’ll be encouraging the people we support to become more independent, to make more choices and live the lives they want to lead.
You should be:
- Experienced in working with individuals with visual impairment, learning difficulties, challenging behavior & physical disabilities
- Qualified or willing to learn
- Highly motivated, creative & adaptable
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Supportive and able to lead by example
- Able to ensure high professional standards are maintained throughout the service
- IT literate
- Experience of rota management an advantage
- Experience of supervising staff an advantage
- Full driving license preferred
In return you will:
- Receive professional support and training opportunities
- Have access to a pension scheme and other benefits
- Earn a competitive salary
- Do something that really makes a difference
If you'd like to join the team and build a career with SeeAbility then we'd love to hear from you. If you'd like to find out more about the service or being a Support Worker, call Karen Harrison on 01189 815147
SeeAbility is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply for this role please send your CV and covering letter, which should outline your interest in the role.